Work for a reputable company
Bus driver / Operations Assistant required
- Current MR HR drivers' license and accreditation
- Passion for customer service and delivering excellence
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to operate as an effective team member in fast paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation + confidence
- An ability to build your team, culture and relationships
- Service Delivery, planning & scheduling experience.
All applications must be submitted on-line .
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to the Manager at email@example.com
Casual Bus Driver
Casual position - Monday to Friday, weekend work available when required
If you're the Driver we're looking for … you'll be:
- Professional Driver with a positive attitude.
- Friendly, have a can-do attitude and proud of your work
- You'll expect high standards of yourself, and others would describe you as polite, mature and easy to get along with.
- You'll do a great job on your own work and you'll be prepared to jump in and do what's necessary to help others in the team.
The work will predominately be airport transfers. You will need to have good customer service skills, patience to deal with passengers from all cultural background. The ability to lift suitcases is a must. Other driving may include school and corporate charter work.
You'll be a fully qualified Bus Driver with a license to drive heavy rigid . You'll also be competent reversing trailers. You will also already have your Working With Children Certificate and Driver Accreditation Certificate.
You'll be a trustworthy team member, who shows up on time and is neat and well presented and approach your work with a positive attitude.
Our modern vehicles range from five star tour coaches to smaller mini buses.
In our 38th year of trading, Gull Airport Service is committed to making all journeys safe and comfortable with professionally trained drivers supported by industry accreditation and proud member of the Bus Association of Victoria.
If you believe this is you, please forward your resume and a covering letter to the Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org