Commonwealth Government Requirements
If you are boarding this service having come off an international flight, the Commonwealth Government now requires you to:
- Wear a surgical mask.
- Avoid direct contact with other passengers, drivers and transport staff.
- Practise good hand hygiene and cough/sneeze into a tissue or armpit
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If you are unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).